UE-22228 Sequencer Rotation issue and crashing

I am finding it extremely hard to animate the Camera in Sequencer . It seems like you can actually only rotate it between 180 and -180 . Everytime I have to correct it in graph mode because if I rotate the camera as I’m trying to fly around something past -180 it puts the keyframe at positive 180 - so in graph mode to click and drag keyframe down - this takes what should be a 1 sec action turns into several minutes as I have to spin the camera around and try and get it to be where it was a second ago . This invariably makes the keyframe not align to all the other keyframes - AND I cannot delete the keyframe in graph mode that i can see- my delete key does nothing - there is no delete on right click like in the other mode. So then i have to switch to the other mode AND it crashes
This rotation issue has been here since 4.9 ???- How do you animate without being able to rotate correctly ??? I’ve crashed 3x in the last 2 hours and lost all my work for that time - driving me crazy. How do you deal with this issue/// UE-22228

Also, this makes tweaking a nightmare because even if you are happy with the rotation and just want to move something a tiny bit it will ■■■■ up the rotation again. I really don’t understand how Epic makes awesome cutscenes and animations that you can see for example in Fortnite with this. It really slows down the process once you hit the 180 degree barrier.

its ridiculous and they are not gonna fix it till 4.19