[4.8.2] PIE Crashing With No Discernible Error

I’ve come across more regarding this crash, although I don’t know if this will help track it down or simply won’t do anything. If the game crashes for you, next time you open it up, go into the SpellTable Data Table, go to the “SpellLogic” section, and look at the total list of actors in that sub-type’s drop down.

It only showed SpellLogic and PC_Tranquility for me. If I spawned PC_Tranquility, it would be OK, but if I spawned one of the other 3, it would not spawn them. If I got them to show up in the SpellTable’s Spell Logic drop down, the game would no longer crash. I’m not sure if that will help with figuring out what is going on.

I apologize for constantly unlocking this bug report. I’m hoping to be of some use on this bug. If there’s a better place for me to submit this type of information, please let me know. I feel bad constantly unlocking this and having you relock it.

Hi Posokhob,

It isn’t a problem at all! Please feel free to post updated information here. To make it easier, once you post you can re-accept my answer by pressing the check mark next to it. This will give us the information and re-mark the thread for tracking.