4.6 crashes

Hello,

I just updated to version 4.6 today. I did some UMG work in version 4.5 and converted my project to the 4.6. version.
First it had so errors without me even doing anything. First error was I had a remove from viewpoint node hooked up, it said to use remove from parent node instead. I did that and the first went away.

Second error said my function was not pure. I deleted the function and made another one, that error went away.

Question on those. Is that because of the new version 4.6.

After I fixed these errors 4.6. crashed on me three different times.

I was in the top down orthographic view attempted to click the icon in the upper right of the screen to return to prospective view, then it crashed.

I would be happy to provide my crash logs on this, but I do not remember where they are located for Mac.

Hi xFREDx,

You can read about where to find your crash log here:

Please zip and attach the crash log for your project after one of these instances. Thanks!

Hello xFREDx,

I would like to explain about the errors that you received when you upgraded.

• Remove from viewport has be taken out and replaced with the Remove from parent node. It will serve the same purpose.
  • There is a check box that you will need to click for your functions.

I hope this information is helpful. I thought I would go ahead and give you an explanation while we await your project logs.

Make it a great day

Rudy,

Thank you for helping me locate the crash files. I also included my project file as well. If you need that for any reason. link text

The logs you have supplied are for the CrashReportClient application, there should be logs for your project too which would be of interest to us.

You’ll also find the crash report folders for your project here: /Users/geraldinclenrock/Library/Application Support/Epic/UnrealEngine/4.6/Saved/Crashes/

They have names like: CrashReport-UE4-Roling_Maze_3-pid-3378-5e29547a2b409a59ee25bb8c7c4cdd9

All of the contents of those folders are of use.

Marksatt,

I apologize for sending the incorrect files. Here is the crash folder for my project.
Thanks again for your assistance
link text

Are those the correct crash files? I haven’t heard anything back so I was just making sure.

Those are the ones yes. Apologies for the radio silence - I’ve added the crashes as UE-6666 to our tracking system for further investigation.