3DSMax Biped Rig for HeroTPP (Default Blue Man)...

No worries. Just out of curiosity, why did you switch?

I was kinda forced into it but to be honest, it was not a step down in any way. Blender is great and I probably should have switched earlier out of my own free will.

Hello, I want to modify the BIP’s skeleton size, but the virtual skeleton will not change along with it, because I want to adapt the skeleton to my own role model. Is there a solution to this situation? Thanks very much

Go to Hierarchy -> Locks ( pos rot scale x y z) Remove locks and orient them again.

Can we still use this as a start animation guide for character animations to be retargeted in UE4

The Grey Guy will probably still work just fine since it was based on the Mannequin, and I don’t think it changed over the years. The Blue Guy however is no longer used although if you used a version of the engine that does still use it, or a character that still uses it, of course it should be valid still. I can’t really do any tests or any of that since I no longer have access to Max. But it’s there, you can download it and try it out. The best thing is to simply test it and see.