3D Widget Problem: Buttons onclicked does not Work

hope you can see the Image^^ i use gyazo.com

i dont get the hover behaviour.

You did get the correct behaviour in an clean project, though, right?

Try it without switching cameras or input modes. Start with a visible cursor - just to test it.

maybe something with the Horror
engine?

What this? Are you using some sort of plugin?

Sorry, I don’t know the plugin but I can imagine it could interfere with mouse input. Perhaps you could reach out to the creator.

I will ask now the creator, i will contact :slight_smile:

1. You did get the correct behaviour in
    an clean project, though, right?
    (yeah)
  2. Try it without switching cameras or
    input modes. Start with a
    visible cursor - just to test it.
    (not work)

maybe something with the Horror engine?

I have found the Problem. It was the HorrorEngineCharacter. Deleted and created a new pawn and now it works :slight_smile:

@Everynone Thanks for your Help and the fast Answer´s :slight_smile:

Ah, cool! Thanks for the update.

Good luck with the rest.

if there is any body stuck with the problem i had for example you have a actor thats will display a pannel/widget if your button or anythink else doesent work you need to check widget defaults inside the actor so click on the widget and check the recieve hardware input if this isent check the widget wont alowe you to click on any button or any other thing you made inside that widget so check that first that might be one of the problems you face.

I’ve added a video on another thread about this issue.

What is this issue you mention?

Enable Hardware Input and clicks will work. Is there something specific about UE5 that makes Hardware input misbehave?

Problems in this particular thread were caused by an external plugin.

Yes, the box you mentioned needs to be ticked in order to click the buttons on the widget. In addition, in order to access the variables in the User widget, it is necessary to make a small definition in the Beginplay event.

Now I have a new problem.
Client cannot click on Widget component buttons.
Only the server can click.
Do you have an opinion on this?