3D Widget controllable via crosshair?

[=;201409]
Its probeboly due to the local viewport is smaller then the desktop reselution.
If you run in full screen / Imersive Mode am prety sure it be in the midle for you as well.

Get Viewport Size Gets the Absolute size and may be the desktop as i understand it.
Meaning if you are working in the editor and its viewport is smaller then your reselution it will not be correct.(Workaround Imersive Mode Hotkey: F11)

This should not be a issue if you are running Standalone build.
Hope this helps.

[/]

Well its good but the only problem is I have to right click to move the cam so Its like the normal mouse movement. Any tips for that?

[=;202255]
Well its good but the only problem is I have to right click to move the cam so Its like the normal mouse movement. Any tips for that?
[/]

Using the blueprint above, I get the same results. I really just want the crosshair to act as a mouse on my 3D widget while in VR. Shouldn’t be so challenging.

Well, just as a brainstorm idea, I have not tryed it yet, and even don’t know how to approach, but… Anyway - what if we create another player(Actually, I need only second mouse)? I mean, like we have 2 mouses, one that stick in the middle of a screen and interact with 3D-widgets, and second one - actual controller, VR or simple FPS-mouse style. Can we dance from that?

Or… can someone be a great person, and update RadiantUI to current UE version. Because, check this masterpiace out:

@ (and anybody who knows :slight_smile: )
Have you found any solution to your problem ? I’m in the progrees of creating a project in VR with use of motion conrtollers and would love to know is there any simple way to generate a MouseClick event for example on the raycast hit from controller.

[=;201333]
you go mate tested and working 4.6.1 :slight_smile:

[/]

Where did you get On Mouse Move from? I can’t find it anywhere.