Where can I find the display editor vertically option?

question:

I’m a game design student using engine version 4.16, I’m following the video tutorial series of the Blueprint 3rd Person Game.

I’m trying to follow along the video 07-Blend Spaces tutorial. In the tutorial video there is a checkmark option called, Display Editor Vertically, see image Video.png

However in my editor in UE 4.16, everything looks different and I can’t find the, Display Editor Vertically option anywhere, see image My Editor.png

Can anyone explain where I can find the, Display Editor Vertically checkmark option in UE 4.16, so I can follow and finish this tutorial?

and If the option happens to be obsolete in this version, is there any other alternate video I can see to finish my Blend Space 1D in UE 4.16?

Hello RLA_Corp,

You can’t find because this video using old engine version. That setting is only relevant to the editor view. You can now “Axis Settings” on the “Assets Details” tab.

200695-axisdetail.png

Thank you Sertac Ogan,

After reviewing your answer and working with the settings, I was able to understand that it basically works the same, no matter if its horizontal or vertically aligned. I also found a nice quick read and video that specifically demonstrates how to make a blendspace 1D, in horizontal mode, instead.

In case anyone else has the same question, you can find the video in that link.

Most important part when previewing my blend was understanding I have to hold left click + holding shift while I move my mouse from left to right. I was frustrated at first because I couldn’t see the blend between my animations. Now i’m glad because I can move to my next tutorial. Thanks again.