Packaging fatal error LNK1181: Win64\UE4-DesktopPlatform.lib

Hello!
I try package my project for Win 64 platform and during pachaging get error

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool: LINK : fatal error LNK1181: �� ������� ������� ������� ���� "d:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.15\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4-DesktopPlatform.lib"

Same error when packing for Win 32. In editor project launching fine.
This file is missing in mentioned folder. Where can I find it?

Hey AinTen-

Can you provide the full output log from the package attempt? Do you get the same message when trying to package other projects? Is your package configuration set to Development or Shipping? Please let me know what your setup is to help me investigate the issue on my end.

Hello

I changed project name and some cpp files names in this log

[link text][1]

Package configuration set to Development.
If I try package any template project it packaging fine. Sadly only my project get this error…

It seems I find step sequence

1. create blank project (i think other templates rise error too)
  2. add any c++ class to the project
  3. add “DesktopPlatform” to PublicDependencyModuleNames.AddRange in ProjectName.Build.cs
  4. try to package project to win 32/64

Thank you for letting me know about adding DesktopPlatform. I have reproduced this issue and logged a report for it here Unreal Engine Issues and Bug Tracker (UE-43723) . You can track the report’s status as the issue is reviewed by our development staff. Please be aware that this issue may not be prioritized or fixed soon.

Cheers

Hey AinTen-

It was brought to my attention that DesktopPlatform is a development module, which is against the EULA to distribute with shipped games. This is why attempting to include it when packaging is causing the package to fail.

Hello .
Thanks for the explanation.
If i want select files from file system in my project i need write my own system or use third party solutions?

Please take a look at the answer and comments from here (Loading DesktopPlatform module - Programming & Scripting - Epic Developer Community Forums) . The information provided should help in your situation.

Hey AinTen
Like you, I have a similar problem.That’s what I did.

move “DesktopPlatform” to PrivateIncludePathModuleNames.AddRange() ----> like this

223375-3333333333333.png

this problem is Solved -_-!