How to fix this error and continue to create my project?

Hello i was doing my project when , next day i opened launcher and opened engine and i keep getting this error what should i do. This is what i see.

Assertion failed: (Index >= 0) & (Index < ArrayNum) [File:D:\Build++UE4+Release-4.12+Compile\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Containers\Array.h] [Line: 804]
Array index out of bounds: 1 from an array of size 1

UE4Editor_Core!FDebug::AssertFailed() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.12+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\outputdevice.cpp:440]
UE4Editor_D3D11RHI!FD3D11DynamicRHIModule::FindAdapter() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.12+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\private\windows\windowsd3d11device.cpp:367]
UE4Editor_D3D11RHI!FD3D11DynamicRHIModule::IsSupported() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.12+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\private\windows\windowsd3d11device.cpp:187]
UE4Editor_RHI!PlatformCreateDynamicRHI() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.12+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\rhi\private\windows\windowsdynamicrhi.cpp:81]
UE4Editor_RHI!RHIInit() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.12+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\rhi\private\dynamicrhi.cpp:172]
UE4Editor!FEngineLoop::PreInit() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.12+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:1456]
UE4Editor!GuardedMain() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.12+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:114]
UE4Editor!GuardedMainWrapper() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.12+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:126]
UE4Editor!WinMain() [d:\build++ue4+release-4.12+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:200]
UE4Editor!__scrt_common_main_seh() [f:\dd\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:264]
kernel32
ntdll

Hello,

This issue is currently in our system as UE-33236, and has been resolved internally. The fix will be available in a future release. If the issue still persists after the next version is released, feel free to reopen this post and let me know.

Have a great day

I’m having this same issue right now with 4.13.1 when building for Win64

Hi ,

When you say you’re building, are you building through Visual Studio or attempting to Package the game through the editor?

Also, could you please provide a few things:

• Logs from your projects Saved->Logs folder
  • Machine ID if you’re crashing and getting a crash reporter window, also ensure to hit Send & Close on the report.

Thanks

Hello,

I am marking this topic as resolved for tracking purposes, as we have not heard from you in a few days. If this issue persists, feel free to respond to this thread. For any new issues, please create a new Answerhub topic.

Have a great day