Unable to download the unreal marketplace package "Forest Fire" via the launcher

I brought the package Unreal marketplace packages “Forest Fire” (i.e. Forest Fire in Visual Effects - UE Marketplace), but I was unable to download the packages.

1. There is a “Download” button on the web version of the marketplace package place.
  2. When I click it, it starts the Epic Games Launcher and direct me to the package page in the launcher.
  3. Instead of proceeding to download nor showing a “download” button on this page
    It just show a button “Add To project”

1. I create default first person projects (both general and C++ version) and try to add the package to the project, but with no success.
  2. It looks the package hasn’t been downloaded, so “Add to project” just do nothing
  3. I follow the procedure as listed at A new, community-hosted Unreal Engine Wiki - Announcements - Epic Developer Community Forums, sign out and sign in, restart my launcher, reboot my pc and check the DNS. None of them succeeds. The package page just shows “Add to project” button instead of allowing me to download the packages.

Hi timyung1024,

Sorry you’re having difficulties with this pack and thank you for bringing this to our attention! We’ve taken steps to rectify the issue and have since tested the download successfully. Please close and re-open the Epic Launcher and try the download of Forest Fire again. If you have any further issues with any Marketplace items in the future, please contact us at marketplace-support@unrealengine.com. We will happy to help!

Thanks!

Reubitron

The file could be downloaded for projects of unreal engine 4.10. The author has replied me this morning and provide a hot fix for me to upgrade and use the assets on projects of unreal engine 4.11.

Just for a note that there may be still some issues on downloading the package directly via the launcher for project of unreal engine 4.11, but I am not sure this is a bug launcher or not?

Hi timyung1024,

If you are still experiencing further issues afterwards, you can reach me back here in this thread.

Thanks!

Reubitron