[UMG BUG] Alpha Error & Mouse Position Error

Hi, I had update to 4.10. I want to confirm UE-20777 had repaired, but I find a few new bug.

BUG1 : Mouse Position Error

This is a screenshot of pc.

I have two same UMG in the picture, the left is a common UMG, the right is a widget Component.
When I click the right Caliga, the right Hat had be catch.

BUG2 : Alpha Error In Mobile

This is a screenshot of ios.

Left Empty has alpha, but the right Empty hasn’t alpha.

The issue is not only in 4.10, i find it in 4.9.

Hello ,

I have a few questions for you that will help narrow down what issue it is that you are experiencing.

Quick questions:

1. Can you reproduce this issue in a clean project?
  2. If so, could you provide a detailed list of steps in order to reproduce this issue on our end?
  3. Could you provide screen shots of any blueprints that may be involved with this issue?

Hello ,
Thank you for your reply. This is my demo, I’m looking forward to this bug can repaired in 4.10 release.
link text

Hello ,

I was able to reproduce this transparency issue on our end. I have written up a report (UE-22367) and I have submitted it to the developers for further consideration. I will provide updates with any pertinent information as it becomes available. As for the other issue (UE-20777), I went ahead and double checked on this for you and the status has not been updated to fixed as of yet. Thank you for your time and information.

Make it a great day

Hello ,
Thank you for your reply. If you have some information about UE-22367 to share with me.
Thank you once again!

UE-20777 is not fixed in 4.10 Preview 2. Whether it will be fixed in 4.10 Preview 3?

Regarding additional information about the issue UE-22367, this issue refers to the inability to render transparency on 3D widgets when used on a mobile device. As for the resolution of the issue UE-20777, there is no current time frame in place for the implementation of a solution for this issue. I hope this information helps.

Make it a great day