ScreenPosition material expression in UMG

Using UE 4.7.5: The ScreenPosition material expression does not function if the material is used in UMG.

Hello ,

I was able to reproduce this issue on our end. I have written up a report ( UE-15471) and I have submitted it to the developers for further consideration. I will provide updates with any pertinent information as it becomes available. Thank you for your time and information.

Make it a great day

Sorry to resurrect this old issue, but was it resolved? Is there a way to track the report?

Hello ,

I went ahead and double checked on this issue for you and it appears that this issue’s status has not yet been updated to fixed. However, I will be sure to bump up the community interest for this issue.

Make it a great day

I see the linked issue (Unreal Engine Issues and Bug Tracker (UE-15471)) is marked as Won’t Fix.

• Why is it marked as Won’t Fix?
  • Is there a workaround?

Hello ,

As you will see on the public tracker for this issue. The issue was closed due to an extended period of time without updates. I will go ahead and reopen this issue due to renewed interest.

Make it a great day

Please do reopen this, Rudy…I ran into a wall with this bug today, and Screenposition would be a very useful node to have access to for UI. Thanks!