Can not open class dialog

I can not open class dialog window. It completely freezes UE4. I have uninstall-reinstall UE4 4.7.4 2 times but it does not solve the problem.

I am using MacOSX 10.10.2, and other versions like 4.6.1 have no problem.

screen movie

Hey tofuji,

I have tried testing the issue here on my end with the same OS X, but am not getting the freezing you are experiencing. Would you mind providing me with your system specifications?

Have you done anything to your project settings or something to the native screen resolution of your laptop?

Cheers,

Hi, Andrew

I am using,
iMac late 2012, OSX 10.10.2, core i7 3.4GHz, 16GB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX 1024 MB

I think I did nothing to customize the UE.
Also I am using native screen resolution 2560*1440 px.

A hint is in the feeze, UE do something with 1/8 of CPU.

screen movie

Hey again tofuji,

Thank you for provided the requested information. Looking at your system specifications you should not be experiencing compatibility or heavy performance issues. Would you mind updating to 4.7.5, which was released today and testing to see if the issue still occurs in that version?

If the issue still does occur please let me know so we can move forward with troubleshooting.

Cheers,

Hi Andrew.

I am sorry, but the problem is still there in 4.7.5.
And 4.6.1 has no problem.

screen movie

By the way, I updated OSX to 10.10.3 today, though it may not be problem.

Have you updated your video graphics drivers? This could be a potential place to check. If you try this solution and still see no change let me know and we will continue with the bug reporting process.

Thank you,

Currently most of Macs are not costomizable in CPUs or graphics cards, and OpenGL drivers are included in MacOSX (no standalone drivers or installers).

Then I am using iMac which is not costomizable, and newest OSX 10.10.3.

Do you have any external applications running that could potentially be causing this issue?

Also, are you connected to an external monitor?

Thanks,

First, thanks for your interest on my problem, Andrew.

I am using 2 monitors, so I disconnected 2nd one, but nothing had changed.

screen movie 1

After restarting, I tested same thing without any other application except screen capture software (the problem happend without the screen capture software). But nothing had changed.

Then 4.6.1 runs well in same situation.

screen movie 2

Hey tofuji,

Although I could not reproduce the issue on my end, I went ahead and entered a bug report for this issue and provided your sample videos for visual reference. The bug report is tagged as UE-14399 and we appreciate your patience while we determine the action to take. If you have any questions or need help in another area, please do not hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Tnanks again Andrew.

I have added 2 more tests on my another Mac and PC

1. The problem was there in another Mac, and the manner is completely same as iMac, though it has different type of OpenGL function. That is to say, iMac has “NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX”, but MacMini has nothing. The MacMini uses integrated Intel HD graphics 4000 to draw view. This means the problem is not OpenGL issue.

http://www.11moon.com/UE4/bugs/blueprint_allclasses_bug4.mp4

1. The problem was not in my PC(No screen video, Windows7).

Today, I have done same test with UE4.8 preview, and the problem has gone. Thanks.

http://www.11moon.com/UE4/bugs/blueprint_allclasses_bug_fixed.mp4