Alt + S Crashes game while you're trying to move a box

Hey, I found this bug while trying to complete Demo, it was a shame that it crashed cause it revert all my saved work back to nothing.

When you go under BSP and drag a box onto view-port then try to duplicate it with ALT key and hit S while you’re trying to duplicate program just crashes. I found this out accidentally when I was duplicating a box and then tried moving backwards forgetting I was holding down ALT.

Hey Sraizi,

Thanks for report! I was able to reproduce a crash following similar steps: while holding Alt + LMB during duplication process, hitting S key will start PIE. Stopping PIE at that point will crash editor. I have entered a bug report for this crash (UE-11173).

It sounds like you crashed earlier in that process than I did, however. Can you consistently crash following steps you listed, and do you always crash at that same point (immediately upon hitting S)? If so, would you mind zipping and attaching your crash log so I can compare it to one I got? Thanks!

I can reproduce crash over and over. This is error that I get.link text

Hm, that’s different than mine. Can you also provide your dxdiag? And does it happen immediately when you hit S while holding down Alt? If you’re not in middle of moving a BSP, what does Alt + S do for you?