Blueprint interface void function can't implement in class

Basically a renotify of Blueprint: Create an interface function with no return value and it doesn't get copied to class blueprints that add it. - UI - Epic Developer Community Forums
as of 4.7 Preview 5, this problem still seems to be present. Wasn’t sure if it was different then his.
I didn’t see it on fixed/known blueprint bugs on 4.7 preview page

Create blueprint X
Create blueprint Interface Y
Create function Z that has no input/return (just a simple function call)

Add interface Y to X. And Z doesn’t appear in list (however it can still be called, but no way to implement it)
If I have other functions, that have any number of inputs/outputs, it does appear in list. Thus only solution is to have all my void functions have a input or return that I don’t utilize.

Hi namrog84,

I looked into it, and it appears this is still an issue in our internal build as well. I have created a new bug report for it (UE-9557), and I’ll let you know when I see any updates. Thanks for report!

Thanks! I appreciate it!

Hi namrog84,

I heard back from developers, and this is intentional. Functions without outputs are implemented as Events, and thus cannot be overriden. If you need to be able to override it, you can drop a Bool output in there and don’t use pin. Hope that helps!

Thanks, that’ll work for me