4.7 preview 3 Moving vertices uses local translation when editing multiple brushes

BSP brushes use local translation rather than World (or chosen setting) when moving vertices from multiple brushes. This only happens when selecting vertices from two or more brushes regardless of the number of brushes currently selected.

Hi ,

This can be changed by accessing the transform values in the editor details pane and switching the location to “absolute location”, which will allow you to adjust by world location.

Thanks for the reply,

Just tried this fix, doesn’t seem to resolve the issue for me.

Have you tried adjusting the values in the details pane after changing to absolute location?

As I’m working in geometry mode moving vertices setting the details panel transform isn’t viable, even using absolute location as it just moves the entire brush.

On top of that since I’m modifying the vertices of several brushes at once the details panel transforms read as multiple values rather than locations. Again setting the values simply moves the entire brushes, just on top of each other.

I’ve been using this method a lot in 4.6 without issue, hence the bug report; he behaviour has had a marked change since I updated. All other brush movement seems to be has it was however.

Hi ,

I was finally able to reproduce this on my end (rotating one box 90 degrees did the trick) and have entered a bug report, UE-7703 to be assessed by the development staff.