in UE4!

1 word…

STUNNING!

Excellent work and share it on my blog :smiley:

It’s really amazing, congratz!

Agreed, but an impressive effort nonetheless. The table is not actually in the corner, but is centered on the window, therefore one still has room to sit comfortably.

Amazing work…!!!

I am a big fan of Sherlock Holmes, but i am also a fan of “perception before perspective”.

I watched your video with the mind-set of “let’s see what this guy made in UE4”, not, “omfg, he just ruined Sherlock for me, how ever will i survive!”.

The ‘realism’ or ‘authenticity’ of your creation is for you to be satisfied with. As this is for Uni, you will be marked on various things and some may just be on how real this is in terms of Doyle’s description of 221b.

I think it is absolutely amazing, and i very much agree that you could make decent money on the marketplace!

I enjoyed watching the video, so, the enjoyment has indeed passed on :smiley:

Keep making epic stuff!

Thanks for the kind words guys. Really appreciate it :smiley:

Amazing work! Now you have to make a game using all this! A detective game!

This is Awesome if you had the chance to visit the actual place you’re virtual Designing +rep

For whatever reason this reminds me of Guess Who. It has that mystery feel, perhaps a multiplayer guess who would be cool. You’d have to come up with a catchy title…

Guess Who’s not Coming to Dinner?

Loving the look of this! It reminded me of the museum in London which I visited; and from reading your comments it seems that’s what inspired you, so good job! Really nice attention to detail :slight_smile:

wow…

maybe would be happier if you had a red eyed Sherlock slumped in the corner off his face on ***** aswell.

Ignore this idiot, all he does is put people down on here, don’t think I’ve read one post where he isn’t condescending and rude. It wouldn’t be so bad if he had ever put his own work up on here so he himself could be judged, but shockingly there isn’t any so just assume he knows everything and he’s better at everything than you are. Just one 1 thread where he condescendingly tells everyone what a recruitment thread should be.

Personally I think it looks really good, great effort :slight_smile:

This looks great, I wish I could create and light stuff like this. My only comment is that some of your repeating textures like on the wallpaper and table cloth might be too large and possibly make the room appear dolls-house like. A quick UV coords multiplier would fix this.