PCG Graph - Inspecting returns “no data available”

I want to turn a static mesh into a point cloud. For the avoidance of doubt, I don’t mean ‘point cloud’ file / data type, but purely visual abstract forms created by points that I can ideally tweak (to be denser or more scattered, add variation to size etc). The mesh comes with Base Color texture which I’d like to apply on the point cloud as a whole - as opposed to each point individually. I’ve achieved this in Blender but I’m sure I can get better results in UE for my needs.

I’ve been following this tutorial and got stuck at 3:36 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFGiOIS831c

In the PCG graph at this stage, I am supposed to get a dropdown menu to select an object to debug, however, this does not show up. For what it’s worth, I can see that dropdown in the BP, though no other options are available.

As a result, when I hit A to inspect, it returns no data, screenshots attached.

I would greatly appreciate the help, as I would like to complete the tutorial and move ahead with my project.

Equally, I welcome any advice or suggestion to better approach the conversion of a static mesh into points. Thank you!