Health bar not updating

My health bar is not updating right away (damage has to be taken to initiate a change). The concept is that once hunger reaches zero, your max health is halved. The same works with thirst going to zero and your max stamina becomes half, though that system works without needing a decrease in stamina to effect the bar. The health/stamina/hunger/thirst system are nearly identical blueprint wise so I really cant figure out why the hunger/health system is not updating right away.

I should mention that the health system works good and same with the hunger, the only problem is that the health bar is not updated right away once hunger reaches zero=half max health. Damage has to be taken to update the health bar to max health=half.

Hopefully that makes some sense. Any help would be greatly appreciated! This is really driving me nuts

Do all the variables have correct default values?

I’m wondering mostly about health…

I fixed the issue, I ended up needing to call an update to the health bar. The stamina was working good due to the fact that it had regeneration going on a timer, therefore it was always being updated. I fixed the issue with a simple “increase health by 0” once the max values where adjusted. Thanks for your help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.