[HELP] How to locate and move snap points?

I’m attempting to curve an elevator track in such a way that it becomes a horizontal path… How would I go about adjusting that top snap point? Can I simply rotate the snap point 90 degrees? Or do I have to change the actual point location? And if it’s a case of changing the point location, how can I find the new location on the model for input into the snap point location x,y,z boxes?

Surely, someone knows, yes? Please?

everytime i worked with snap points, there was some trial and error involved.
too bad we cannot visualize those. that’s really a HUGE pain.
make shure you “allow snap rotation” on your track.

Hey about visualizing the snappoints, try typing “DebugStructures” in the console. It overlays a bunch of information on structures including snappoints.

Thanks! I’ll add that to my notes. :slight_smile:

Do I have to do it in-game? I tried it in the dev kit and the only thing it showed me was the name of the structure, a string of nine numbers I’m guessing was a snap point flag, and the word “Foundation”… no actual snap points though…

You are going to see the snappoints on placement and when interacting with already placed structures:

You are going to see the snappoints on placement and when interacting with already placed structures:

[/QUOTE]

Oh I see now! I have to be in the process of placing something with DebugStructures already active. Thank you so much! :smiley:

that’s amazing! Thanks Mezzow!!

This is tremendous, I hated working with invisible snap points…