Packaging Setting "Additional Non-Asset Directories to copy" not work with Android

Packaging Setting “Additional Non-Asset Directories to copy” not work with Android.

It won’t automatically copy these directories to “/sdcard/UE4Game/[GameName]/[GameName]/Content” after installed the Game APK.

Hi Henry Read,

Any additional non-asset files are included in the OBB, not as separate files on /sdcard. You can access them without a path since the default is Content. In the case of packaging data in the APK, the OBB is actually embedded in the APK assets directory with a png extension to keep it from being additionally compressed. The OBB itself is a ZIP file so you can look at the contents with any ZIP utility if you want to see what was included.

Sorry. But I don’t tell the situation clearly. Our team using a AR Plugin called Unreal4AR. This plugin used a library ARToolkit.
It need to read a data file directly. So it must be in “/sdcard/UE4Game/[GameName]/[GameName]/Content”.
Everytime I need copy these data files to that directory manualy. It is very annoying.

There isn’t an automatic copy of data out of the APK/OBB to sdcard so that is all you can do, then, unless ARToolkit has a callback mechanism to let you override the loading.

so there is no way to get these files to be copied automatically during APK installation? i’m having this same issue, and without this function the app will not work at all.