Organic Nature - Requests - ESM TEAM - New Release!

Unreal!

We are ESM Team and we are SUPER pumped to be on Unreal! There are some extremely talented developers on here!

We are proud to have our Fifth library just released Organic Nature in the Unreal Market Place. We put the Organic Nature SFX library together – to meet the needs of game developers and freelance sound designers at any level and deliver an unbeatable curated assortment and value. This ensemble of pure source, raw and lightly edited field recordings works beautifully when set as the centerpiece of your ambient soundscapes. Just sweeten with your own elements and locale and create authentic environmental conditions that set the tone for great media experiences. The Epic Sounds and FX Organic Nature sound library includes premium quality audio assets and over 3 full hours of sound covering; beaches, birds, fire, forests, freezing rain, ocean, rain, summer nights, thunderstorms, winter, woodlands, and a morning snow shower as well.

Take a Listen Below to the Demo!

Organic Nature Demo

We’re a new provider to the Unreal developer community and are still learning more about what the community needs. In regards to Organic Nature and future updates we wanted this forum to be central location to tell us what you have to say! We want to read your constructive criticism. Please know that it will be well received. Talk to us, Let us know what you like, don’t like, or you would love to see!

We’re committed to providing high value and excellent quality audio asset collections that will energize in game experiences. We want your games to sound fantastic when we play them!

Visit Our Site To see what other sound assets are headed your way soon!

Thanks For Your Support,

Andrew & ESM Team

Hi,

I bought your package on the marketplace and must say I am very happy with the quality!

I used one of the ocean sounds in my latest game:

Question: Is it possible to get the wav files directly with a zip or something, so I dont need to export all of them?

Hey Spaceharry!

Thats awesome to hear and thanks for your support! :slight_smile: I just checked out your game! Great work!

About your question: I believe I understand what your asking,

If your looking to extract the sounds from the unreal asset, Simply right click the Organic Nature Folder click ‘Show In Finder’ or something like that on a Pc. then search the file name your looking for. the files should pop up.
Or if you looking for the a few files sent to you let me know what one and ill zip them up and send them your way.

:slight_smile:

Talk soon!
Andrew

Hey ESM Team,

I bought this pack yesterday and it’s really nice :slight_smile: The only thing which could be done a bit more convenient would be that you currently only include stereo files, and if you want to use 3d sound in ue4, which you probably want to do in a 3d game, then you can only use mono files for that.

So at the moment I would have to export every single file, convert it to mono and then import it. It’s fine, but it’s something you could improve.

Apart from that, really nice sounds, very high quality and for that price I can recommend it to anyone who needs any nature or weather sounds :cool:

John!

Thanks a bunch for the kind words! We hope it bring your project a better quality!

Your Feedback is very well received! I’m Going to add a mono folder for this asset. Thanks for the heads up!

Let us know if you hear of anything else we can do to improve our assets!

Warm Regards,

Andrew

Your sound libraries are the best!

Kept my eye on this since release. Will purchase when mono files included.
Regards
Slinky

I must say this pack does seem like some high quality production was invovled. Definatley thinking about aqquiring some audio assets for my super duper video game studio.

Hey Guys!

I Just Updated Organic Nature with all the files converted into Mono! You still get both formats Mono and Stereo. I Labeled the Mono Versions “Organic Nature Mono” The Updated File has been submitted this morning to Unreal So any day now! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the Insight!

Andrew

Just Sent In an Update with your name on it! :wink:

John!

Just Submitted the new file!

Thanks again! :slight_smile:

No, You the Best!

Thanks a bunch! We’d love to see your Projects!