HQ Apocalyptic Environment

Hi!
I’m happy to tell that Apocalyptic Environment has been released at Marketplace!
Get it: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/apocalyptic-props

On sale now with 50% OFF! Don’t miss it!

This pack is the starter kit and it will be extended in updates with new objects :slight_smile:
It contains 36 different objects, but it’s enough to build a small level :slight_smile:
Grass and trees are not included (I got it from free vegetation pack).

Please, look at screenshots and video below.
I wait for your feedback!

I have added grass and trees from free vegetation pack (will not be included in my asset, just for demonstration).

db0c37e9e51e5627c95f8e5bb41f56c47ad4f887.jpeg
fe98ec90e7d84a6d55a296dd11a774d77619d3ca.jpeg
045d060fb83b27c20f0851b60a4d381478a84767.jpeg

ea22b5f6baa12ea46fa342a865c111f200c0a877.jpeg

Hey! I have made a video demo:

Looking really good. I like that brick fence a lot. These would be perfect in our game we are making.

@anonymous_user_db92a31c, thank you! :slight_smile:

Hi!
I added new models. Please, check out the video above :slight_smile:

Hey everyone,
I’m happy to announce that Apocalyptic Environment will be released October 28! :slight_smile:

Congrats! Looks really cool.

Looks nice.

But seems really bare for a “pack”. Maybe its more of a props pack than environment? But even then seems kind of lacking.

Thank you!

Hmm, stange, but I’ve seen other packages on the marketplace that have less content) If it’s not a pack so what is this can be haha? :smiley:

Hey! Thank you so much!

More screenshots above

I actually didnt notice the asset list image earlier, the images are big in the screen so must of skipped by it. so its looks like a pack sure, but well i guess what i mean is its kind of bare in that it all kind of looks the same. if you built out two separate maps, would they look much different from each other using this pack?

I see only one main wall and two little ones. Can you change the look of them at all in the editor easily? I like the designs and some of the props, I just think building anything larger than a courtyard area would result in the map looking too similar. Does have a Chernobyl look to it tho which is neat.

Yes, I think you’re right about building two maps - two maps can’t be too different) Maybe it can be used as a part of the other environment. I think level designers in small indie studios, which use content from stores, use few packages of environment and mixing them together to get more unique levels. It’s just my thoughts)

Thank you for your constructive criticism and feedback, I realy appreciate it!

Hey!
Apocalyptic Environment has been released!
Now you can get it here: Apocalyptic Props in Environments - UE Marketplace
Thank you all for your feedback! :slight_smile:
Apocalyptic Props.jpg

Hey everyone!
HQ Apocalyptic Environment is on sale now with 50% OFF! Don’t miss it!