My game works on windows but not on android

I posted my issue at the answer hub about a week ago but haven’t gotten an answer.

Basically my issue is the game play’s flawlessly on windows 7 but if I try to load it onto my android Onetouch C7 (which can play tappy chicken) it comes up with a black screen. I tried the blueprint first person shooter and I get the same issue.

I’m using Product Version: UE 4.7

Any Ideas?

Okay I just got the first person shooter to run on my phone without the starter content! :smiley:

Thank God, I’m really happy. Now I need my game to run, I’m going to try it out and see if I get an error I’ll brb.

Solved! my game is on android now! I need to optimize lots of things because it’s running really slow but I can finally test that.

I think it’s a good idea to reset your computer while working on new things because that seemed to do the trick.

I have to delete the Saved directory in your project directory and Intermediate to stop getting the error

This is the solution to get pass the “blank screen on android” problem ?
I have the same issue. I only wish to test an empty map on android before testing my full project.

Hello VladV!

At some point the problem was my phone. Check out if your phone is compatible Android Support for Unreal Engine | Unreal Engine 5.3 Documentation

Secondly if your phone is not up to speed try using unlit materials and turning off LDR in the render settings.

Thirdly delete the Saved directory and Intermediate in your project directory

I hope this helps.

JM

Hi

turning off LDR Or HDR ?!!:confused:
HDR is just here.

Thanks for your reply. It didn’t worked to uncheck HDR … :frowning:

1 Like