Touchscreen buttons

Hello guys.

I am struggling to find a decent tutorial of making a button for touchscreen and making it do something. I hacked youtube and wiki but I was unable to find anything helpful.
There are tutorials for input but they are for pc or gamepad.
I have made this small map with a wall lamp BP with a triggerbox(I followed a tutorial on youtube to make it). When I enter the triggerbox I can turn the light on and off with F on my keyboard. Now what I dont know is how do I:

Make an actual button. Is it a plane with a texture? I could make that.

How do I make it sit infront of camera where I want?

Do I add it to default touchpad PB or do i make a seperate one?

How do I make it react to touches?

How do I make it interact with my wall lamp BP like my F key does on my keyboard?

Now I know how to make objects, how to import assets, how to make animations work, but I am completely clueless where to begin making touchscreen UI.

I tried to make something right from input menu in project settings, but it only lets me create a movement stick and customise it, or I missed something in there. If someone of you good people have come across a nice clear tutorial for noobs, or is nice enough to make one, can share it with me pls.

Sorry if the post is not very clear, english is not my first language.

Just like most threads about mobile devices never get even one answer

In the input menu in project settings under Action Mapping you should be able to bind to touch input.

Check out this thread it may be of some help.
https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/31056/how-to-make-a-touch-button.html

HOW CAN I CREAT SOME THING LIKE THIS VIDIO

&