New User

Hello. Sorry for my eng. Just wanted to say thank you for this amazing FREE to install product. I’d like to make some cinematic video and ue4 working so good with it. For me its very good balance between loading of hardware resourses and quality of performance. It is also good possibility for game developers because they can create some easy product and in case its goiong to be requested update it, uprgrade the quality of performance. I mean this is good perspective for future. The possible level of quality in UE4 for now is much more bigger then it need. Its means that in future for 100% u will be able to upgrade quality of ur product.

Sometimes I am lagging in projects that include a lot of foliage, usually that foliage included in landscape mesh or it has been generated by special landsacape-material. When I have many separated meshes performance is better. Some times get some issues with projects imported from older version of UE4.

I have UE4 for some week, before I’ve never worked with 3d programs. Only for fun just for make video for myself. UE4 semms to be very easy and intuitive software to use with all possibilityes it has. I tryed a sequencer for a little bit and its fantastic.

I’ve got some skeletal meshes with animations extracted from game built on UE2 (Lineage 2). Just opened UE4 drug fbx files from windows explorer to asset browser and all worked perfectly. This messagge includes so many positive coments because in UE4 I’ve seen many things working good from the 1st time without any issues and adjustments.

I dont know how it works on game development and programming lvl.

For me only important: cinematic part/ rendering quality/ rendering speed/ easy and fast building of environments, scenes, effects/ working with animation at level of sequncer.

Big bonus is also a larage amount of FREE HIGH QUALITY content avaliable in launcher and on forums, so every one just can see how the real big projects was created and also try it and learn learn learn.

My PC: [core i5 2500k 4.5 ghz/ gtx 560ti 1gb/ 8gb ram/ SATA 3 hdd] and I am fine with it.

So thank u again for this opportunity. As Russian I just cant say more then vodka/medved/balalaika/privet.

Bye.