Displaying The Unreal Engine Logo In Your Game And/Or Website..?

I’m just wondering how all this is supposed to work…?

I’m at the very early stage of my game so far, just building the models, and I know that we need to display the Unreal Engine logo when we release our games and they’re run.

1. Is there a source of image files that we can use somewhere…?

2. Can we modify these images at all…? I want to have the logo appear to have been painted on the side of a spaceship during my game’s intro. Am I allowed to do this…?

3. Am I allowed to have the Unreal Engine logo displayed on my website to show that I’m using the Unreal Engine for my game…?

Many thanks in advance for any help given, I’m really new to all of this stuff so any help will be much appreciated! Ta! :smiley:

That stuff is available here:

But you do need to get permission for how you’re going to use it

It’s more the other way around, you need to ask permission to even have the UE4 logos in your game. I don’t think it’s required that you have any UE4 logos in your game. No idea about showing it on your website, although I have seen people using it in tutorial videos.

Yup, I was getting the Unreal and Unity Engines mixed up. It’s a requirement for Unity-driven games to display the Unity logo I think.