Foot Trace Tutorials.

I could never Mixamo Rigs to do foot tracing (to get the character to adjust his foot
according to the height of the ground.

Does anyone know if Mixamo Rigs have got an issue with tracing the hips bones or the feet?
Their spine and head seems to work for head rotation. But I can’t get their feet to work.

The trace works, but not the actual adjusting to the Landscape or terrain.

Did you tried different bones?
Mixamo has different rigs, but so far i did not had issues with tracing. Make sure to enable debug tracing.

This plugin docu contains a foot trace example (link in the descriptions)

If the trace works, maybe post some blueprint screenshot of the other code. It works with other characters?

This would suggest that the bone trace axis is different on one of your models. But should be visible with a debug trace.

Oh yes I did enable the debug tracing to see if the trace was working or not. The trace was working, its just his mesh was acting as if the terrain had no collision to the trace to allow him to adjust his foot down on the next step. So when he walked down the stairs, his feet were still even together on the stairs with one foot onthe step and the other
hanging in the air instead of dropping down on the step below even though the trace was on the step below. but His mesh wasn’t doing the same thing as the trace so it might be something to do with the Collision settings in
his mesh.

Yeah, I tried the Footsteps sounds tutorial too, couldn’t get it to work because of above prob.