Can you guys help me with the polycount? I'm making a massive GTA

Hey guys, i’m making a GTA V style game (actually a mix of GTA & Mafia) with a huge city based on Buenos Aires, Argentina, which is a very large city, let’s say i want to make 130 characters, which 8 of them will be playable, 7 bosses and 7 enemies, and the rest will be random citizens and cops, my city will have 200 buildings, which 57 will be enterable. Right now my main character have 10k tris and 5k polys, is my character ready for this kind of game?
What could be the best polycount for the enterable buildings and main house? May i say one of the enterable buidlings is an airport? hahahahaha yeah, i’m very ambitious, but somtimes, ambition may take you to the top :wink:

I know there is a way to “destroy” an object when is at X distance of my camera, so that can save a lot of RAM and frames but, talking about a huge world as this, will 10k tris will be good for a main character?

Here’s my main main character by the way

The polycount there is fine, but to get back to your main project–Realize that something like GTA is a massive amount of work, it required hundreds of people working for 5 years to make, it’s not reasonable to be able to do that by yourself or without a similar budget and team

Maybe this can help?