Manticore issues

Hello
I have been messing with the Manticore for a bit now and always seem to have this issue with him when using my tamable version of him. When I log into the game and spawn him in he works just fine I can Ride him, Access his inventory, and do other things I can normally do with a tamed creature. The issue comes when I log out with him spawned in. When I log back in his body is now invisible and his visual mesh can no longer be seen. His body is still there physically since I can still interact with it and even ride it but it just looks like I am hovering in the air while doing it. I just recently fixed one of my issues with him and this should be the last one I need to get fixed before working on the fun stuff. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: After messing with a few things within the Character_BP file and copying the Physics Assist to my mod file and renaming it and changing it to match within the Skeletal Mesh file I finally got it to work and can see my Manticore after log out and logging back in. I don’t know which one of my changes got it working properly but I’m glad I can now use my Manticore and I can know work on the fun stuff