Are there any high quality projects publically avaliable to learn from?

Essentially I am looking for something to put into the Unreal Editor to look around at and learn from. Failing free, best paid?

Thanks a lot for your time!

There’s a ton of free stuff from Epic for download in the Launcher.

It’s not archviz but I do like to install the unreal tournament editor and look how they’ve built the outpost-23 map and others… They’re spectacular. There are some stuff you can learn that will serve you for environmental work for archviz!

Another example, in the shooter game free demo in the ue4 marketplace, they have some pretty cool looking clouds in the scene. I’m pretty sure you can use them in your own project if you want!

Otherwise, for paid content, ue4arch.com probably have the best selection of high realism scene available.

EpicZenGarden
Realistic Rendering
Shooter Game
Blueprint
XioBerlinFlat

and many more. These are free which can be downloaded from Epic Launcher.

If you want paid content, you can check ue4arch and Evermotion. I find ue4arch way better than Evermotion.

Evermotion projects are best for learning materials, where as for lighting and blueprints ue4arch is best, a good way to practice also is to get a vray scene from evermotion and convert it into unreal engine try to emulate the scene, I would recommend evermotions latest ue4 interior pack and ue4archs lakehouse for best up to date scenes to learn from.