Commercium: Multiplayer open world sandbox game [Currently on steam greenlight]

Hey all, working on a multiplayer sandbox game, with more of a role playing + action focus, rather than one or the other.
you can build a house and settle down, but you still have bills to pay, so you can either get a job or go rob other players for profit.
You can buy vehicles in game, furniture, build or buy a home, and decorate till your heart is content.

I would appreciate it greatly if you all could show your support by visiting the greenlight page! Even if you don’t like it, you can tell me what you don’t like, and I will fix it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Now, Pretty gifs & images!

You can build houses AND knock them down!

Land Mines included!

The game is slated to release in alpha, Oct. 28th

Upon release in October, the game will have a ton of content, and at that point I’ll start taking polls on what features people want included next, to get the community involved in development. That should be fun.

You can get loads more images and things like that at the games official website:

One final thing to note: There will be a private test for the game in the coming weeks. Please leave a message on this topic, or PM me if you want to get involved with trying the game before it hits the market.

Can I contact you to discuss how you went about adding multiplayer? I’m new to UE4 and you accomplished exactly what I want to do multiplayer wise.