Skee Ball Project

Hi, I would like to start a small skee ball project, nothing fancy, just a simple skee ball game. I have no plans to monetize the project or anything so this is just a purely for fun simple project. I have a small room with a skee ball table model i found online, we would need our own models though, I dont want to use any models from online, at least in the final product. We could use some 3rd party stuff for rapid prototyping though.

But anyways for the game I was thinking just standard skee ball, no extra modes or anything right now. Once we finish the final game, if we decide to do more we can, but for now thats it. Also a simple score system.

Positions:

Modeler/Texture Artist [CLOSED] 1/1 - Must be able to create and texture decent looking models. (Please submit screenshots of previous work)
Sound Designer [OPEN] 0/1 - Must be able to create high quality sound effects that sound as if they are coming from the game and were not recorded froma microphone.
UI Designer [NOT OPEN YET] 0/1 - Must be able to design decent looking UI’s for the game.
Blueprint/C++ Programmer [CLOSED] 1/1 - Must have a good enough knowledge of blueprint to program the skee ball game physics, score system etc. Knowing some basic UI wouldn’t hurt either but its not necessary.

I will be creating the scene for the room the machine will be in and managing the project.

If your interested then email or pm me.

Email: thundermountainstudios@yahoo.com

If you have any questions just ask.

Project Updates

Here is the PDF of the App Version Tracker Document I use to keep track of versions and changes to the game. I update it whenever there’s a change.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2dzHO9C0wPsak11RnlzU1VIMWM/view?usp=sharing

Screenshots

Still need a sound designer.

if there’s no commercial realase , there’s website like as “Freesound” with basic and complex SFX under creative commons , may be you can find some cool stuff for your Sfx game’s :slight_smile:

Hi! I am unsure about a paid version, we are still very early in development, however we may want to release a paid version if we have enough content to justify charging for it, however I have not consulted my team about this yet, as I was waiting until we reached at least Beta to bring it up. I have looked at the site though, couldn’t seem to find what I needed, however its good for placeholder sounds.

Still looking for a Sound Designer, we dont need many sounds, maybe 3 or 4 unique ones with some variety. See sound position in first post for details.

you go for a paid version but you still don’t have any plan to reward the sound designer …?
you set your topic with the tag " Unpaid" , what about Royalties/rev.share …?

" Hi, I would like to start a small skee ball project, nothing fancy, just a simple skee ball game. I have no plans to monetize the project or anything so this is just a purely for fun simple project. I have a small room with a skee ball table model i found online, we would need our own models though, I dont want to use any models from online, at least in the final product. We could use some 3rd party stuff for rapid prototyping though."

need some clarifications …

I said I was considering a paid version, thats largely up to the rest of the team, and how the game turns out when fully done. When I started this I had no intentions of it being a commercial game, however its turning out better than I had planned, but like i said, it all depends on if by the end of development its good enough and worth it to sell. If that does happen, then everyone will get an equal share of the profits. If not, it will still be released on Steam for free, but this project should still be considered Unpaid.

Still looking for a sound designer.

Reached Alpha stage yesterday, dont have far to go now!

still seeking sound designer.

need a UI designer that knows C++ and Blueprint.