Weird issue with Packaging & the file CrashReportClient.pdb

Hey guys! Wanted to see if anyone had a lead on whats going on here…when I package a build for win64, I am getting this specific error:

MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Program.Main: ERROR: AutomationTool terminated with exception: AutomationTool.AutomationException: Failed to copy C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.12\Engine\Binaries\Win64\CrashReportClient.pdb to D:\Vision Agency\MetaNew\Saved\StagedBuilds\WindowsNoEdi
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): tor\Engine\Binaries\Win64\CrashReportClient.pdb
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    at AutomationTool.CommandUtils.CopyFileIncremental(String Source, String Dest, Boolean bAllowDifferingTimestamps, Boolean bFilterSpecialLinesFromIniFiles)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    at Project.CopyManifestFilesToStageDir(Dictionary`2 Mapping, String StageDir, String ManifestName, List`1 CRCFiles, String PlatformName)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    at Project.CopyUsingStagingManifest(ProjectParams Params, DeploymentContext SC)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    at Project.ApplyStagingManifest(ProjectParams Params, DeploymentContext SC)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    at Project.CopyBuildToStagingDirectory(ProjectParams Params)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    at BuildCookRun.DoBuildCookRun(ProjectParams Params)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    at AutomationTool.BuildCommand.Execute()
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    at AutomationTool.Automation.Execute(List`1 CommandsToExecute, CaselessDictionary`1 Commands)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    at AutomationTool.Automation.Process(String] CommandLine)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    at AutomationTool.Program.MainProc(Object Param)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    at AutomationTool.InternalUtils.RunSingleInstance(Func`2 Main, Object Param)
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):    at AutomationTool.Program.Main()
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Program.Main: AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.12\Engine\Binaries\Win64\CrashReportClient.pdb

When I browse to that folder I find a CrashReportClient.exe, but no .pdb file. This is the only thing keeping my game from building, but I have no idea what to do. Any help would be deeply appreciated! Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, didnt see anywhere better.

Thanks!

having the same problem here!
any solution?

If anyone’s still looking for a solution to this problem, it seems to be a fairly recent issue, as of 12.5.
CrashReportClient.pdb is part of the “Editor symbols for debugging”. To fix it, close the engine, go to the Epic Games Launcher, and if you go into the Library and click the little arrow next to launch on your installed version and go into options, you’ll have the option to download the editor symbols. It was about 1.4GB for me. Hopefully this fixes your problem. If it doesn’t, try verifying your engine install via the same menu as earlier.