Realistic Blueprint Weapons Video Review | Unreal Marketplace

I would avoid this blueprint altogether. I have had nothing but problems with for 6 months now and it hasn’t improved one single bit. I intend to make my most of my own blueprints from now on. This is an honest review and you have witnessed the gameplay for yourself to think twice about purchasing this product. I regret buying this at all.

It seems you were bringing up things outside the scope of the pack, for instance the gun models, printing text for being out of ammo, or the default UE4 physics. These aren’t real issues with using the pack. In future, you could narrow your focus to just what the pack offers. However, I must agree with the overall message of the video - at least from what I’ve seen. I used this pack a long time ago, and remember it being a lot better. Not sure if my tastes/skills have improved or if the pack has gotten worse over time. The fact that ADS is worse than hipfire (it should be at least as good) is a huge issue. The gun not lining up properly (either in hipfire where it’s ignored, or ADS where it’s just wrong) is just shoddy workmanship. The shotgun pellets look like they’re attached to each other- why bother with a shotty then? Even if the pack supports multiple configurations, why is this what is shown off?

And as far as the literal signposting? What a waste of time. Just put the controls directly in front of the spawn point.

Why do you think I regret ever purchasing this? I only intend to give my money to those that actually deserve it and I have no intention on piling up a bunch of useless assets that I can’t even use. It has been 6 months and the developer has had more than enough time to fix these issues. I could have better myself.

Hi

Well about the signposts. Get over it already. It’s just meant to be a little bit of fun. I’ll be remove it though if it bothers people that much. It does not in any way affect the quality of the weapon system itself.

I’ll make some changes to ensure that precision changes when shooting from the hip.

As for you having troubles for 6 months. Just contact me mate. I have a youtube channel that I use quite a lot. I make videos on request for certain things. I offer support over skype and email.

I’ll give you, it could be more polished.

But you’re reviewing the polish, not the system itself. This isn’t meant to be a full blown FPS template. This deals with weapons, and not much else. It provides you with the most realistic simulation of bullets in the marketplace. It handles shotguns and automatic rifles, reload and jamming, fixing of jamming, internal and external attachments to weapons and a shitload of other stuff.

As for ****** documentation. There are plenty of videos demonstrating and explaining the different features of this system.
If you’re having problems implementing a feature, feel free to ask and I’ll be happy to help.

Lastly, contact me for a refund, just send me your paypal and I’ll wire it straight away.

There are 4 points of complain in this review.

1. The instructions are not where he expects them to be.
    This will be fixed in the next update.

2. The assault rifle shoots out of his face and has “3 pellets” coming out of it.
    First half of this is just plain wrong as explained and demonstrated in the video embedded below. The second half is merely selecting another projectile mesh.

3. The aiming is off when changing to aim down sights, and less precise.
    This is partially true, but is due to a feature in the system to allow for 3rd person setups. This will be dealt with in 2 parts. One is going to be an update to allow for 2 different precision levels, one for hip, one for aiming. The second part will be a clarification in the description that this product is NOT a template for a game, but a weapon system.

4. The documentation is ****, and he has gotten no support.
    The documentation is (subjectively speaking) just fine. There are plenty of videos explaining various aspects of this system. One of which would have taken care of his 2nd issue had he bothered to look it over. Moreover, I have not received any support request from him on the forum, by mail, by skype or via Youtube, nor have I received a request for a refund which I am happy to allow.
    I have plenty of customers who have had their issues resolved via one of these channels.