- direct hand control cold war simulator

Hello! For the last few weeks I’ve been working on my January ue4jam entry (lots of thanks to and for coming up with that brilliant name!).

It’s a game where you directly control your hands to threaten your enemies with nuclear weapons by moving your finger closer to The Button while signing important state papers, answering phone, dealing with your subordinates and all kinds of other distractions.

Today I’ve finally released the first trailer of the future expanded version and also posted it to Steam Greenlight.

]()
I’m very curious to hear your feedback on the game and my current progress.

Steam Greenlight Thread]()

Trailer:

If you’re interested in this project, please follow me on where I’ll be posting all the news about it.

Obligatory dancing Stalin bonus!

More info to come!

I enjoyed watching play this game in his post jam playthrough. Good luck with Greenlight.

Oh lord, I’m gonna play the heck out of this! Thank you so much for updating your game and putting it on greenlight! :smiley:

lol I clicked here sure that this was about a memecenter post or something haha
I think the worlds needs more of this… Funny dumb games; games are taking themselves too seriously nowadays and is hard to find where the fun is.

Looks like a lot of fun and has a great name ^^

Thanks for the support! And especially for initial inspiration, great name suggestion and even some gameplay ideas that will definitely make it into the final game. :smiley:

Nice! Watching play this was rather intense, haha