No content/access for executive - looking at unreal engine

hey im an executive consultant - this may sound nice but its a niche that technically doesnt exist
of course KPMG and Deloitte and Touche and similar people send out consultants all over the place
but those aren’t self-employed, and very few people have the training to work with an executive consultant
its the whole problem of, we need “that” tech guy, hi - im that tech guy. what are you going to do now.

yeh so - im working on a youtube channel where i will train people on how to accomodate me into their lives
considering im “that tech guy”

ok so - first of all - UNREAL ENGINE has no content whatsoever geared for someone like me
all the installation the materials the blurbs the videos the tutorials the forums the people
all of this stuff is geared towards the common worker - hear me out here i am the guy that gets you money

ok so i am not a grunt worker no offense - im not staff

i need resources to leverage this game into a real product, more or less at the same level that i am at
now i understand i likely would be more succesful than romero if i ever managed to get success at all the first time
im a new generation i was 10 when he was smart - im 43 now and i look 25 and act 15 still but look very chic in a 3 piece suit or pinstripes

im not that cackies guy im the straight up white shirt black tie kinda guy though i had to stop that when the matrix came out

so where are the resources? i searched for some downloadable things in the marketplace, had a terrible time on my birthday coz i woke up that morning literally decided between the sheets and the floor that today was the day to take on unreal engine. heard about it 20 years ago or something.

turns out i live 5 minutes from EPIC headquarters as far as i know.

but yeh nothing on my birthday there was nothing to do the marketplace didnt work couldnt take any of my ideas anywhere, and im a multi million user systems developer, so i had all kinds of ideas how to get to ideas - and no ideas worked

so i gave up. didnt do a ■■■■ thing on my birthday.

but now - yeah i see some people posting worlds and they’re, well let’s just say theyre foreigners - i do not have the training nor skills to work with offshoring and im not going to try

its not something i have the training or experience for so its not going to happen
ever

ahhh sips soda

ok so im the guy that cringes (i guess it might be getting triggered but my logic blocks that response)
cringes when they call it “a nick” and not an alias
or a handle
handle refers to am radio like, ok this is going to get too much into my zone and i dont want to give that away
im very clever when it comes to “theology” as i would call it since my ideas have so much development to them
i couldnt call my aesthetic on a game anything else

so lets just recap what i was thinking on my birthday.
i want to:

1. change numbers of significant variables on the elements of the physical construction of the reality
  2. throw together a production environment studio mock-up so i can transition from my youtube channel “camera” shot to a 3D rendered shot where i can do experiments in the video
  3. yeh i downloaded that studio thing that thing is so ugly and then im staring at a screen of assets thats worse than “any of the stuff thats come out since 3DSMAX went dead” like version 3.5 i think
  4. more or less try to put together a team by downloading some assets or rousting up map makers and 3d modellers and people like that, and then incorporate it all into my show where i might have one up every 2 weeks for 1 hour duration
  5. just really swing into the business / executive side of this and find me a partner who is strictly business and 1 lead programmer for C++ 1 lead designer for 3d modeling 1 network… i mean this list does go on

ability to hang with me is necessary but i need some kind of “survivalist” kind of thing going on so i dont have to commit to the first person that approaches me yet at the same time i can work with anyone and will do so

its not about not committing its mostly about recognizing objectives and that people are always what make things fail

so - that’s my “ten cents” that should be a new saying now. check me out and write something up - there’s a lot of answers that can be fed into this stream