Mobile Preview Works, iPAD Execution Crashes?

I’m not sure where I go from here.

We’ve been running with our game project for a few months now and since that time we’ve successfully developed it on windows and built/deployed to iPAD for internal testing using the remote build documentation found throughout the forums by various users. Within the past week we ran into an issue (see here: 4.2 Urgent Help Needed (Unrecoverable) - Programming & Scripting - Epic Developer Community Forums). I was able to work past the issue and still run on the Mobile Previewer for now even though we get plenty of warnings when we open the project.

Now we are back to remote build/deploying to the iPAD. Unfortunately we get a crash on start-up. I went ahead and loaded the auto-generated x-code project and ran it in the debugger. I have a screen shot (see below) attached of the error. Please let me know what else I can provide in order to best troubleshoot the issue.

So far I’ve supplied the mac/debug/x-code assertion failure and here is a link to the entire project for Win64 (see below). I feel as though my only solution may be to start completely from scratch, redo EVERYTHING from hand and hope that I don’t run into this issue =(. I really don’t want to start down this path as it is 99% blueprint.

http://.ms/1rEaXEz

Thanks,
Voigt

Also wanted to add the crash report from the iPad. I’m not sure how helpful it will be.link text

This crash should be fixed by the fix mentioned in this question