Android buidl failed: have not accepted the license agreements

The problem seems to be that you didnt accepted the agreements when you installed the android sdk, ndk, etc .Try reinstall them using the “CodeWorksforAndroid-1R6u1-windows.exe” file provided on the Engine\Extras\AndroidWorks\Win64 route of your engine

Hello, When I try to build the project for Andid I get the next message:

UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): Observed package id ‘build-tools;25.0.3’ in inconsistent location ‘F:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\build-tools\android-7.1.1’ (Expected ‘F:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\build-tools\25.0.3’)
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): * What went wrong:
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): A problem occurred configuring project ‘:app’.
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): > Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ‘:app:_debugApk’.
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): > A problem occurred configuring project ‘:permission_library’.
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): > You have not accepted the license agreements of the following SDK components:
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): [Android Support Repository].
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): Before building your project, you need to accept the license agreements and complete the installation of the missing components using the Android Studio SDK Manager.
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): Alternatively, to learn how to transfer the license agreements from one workstation to another, go to Sign in - Google Accounts
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): * Try:
UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

What i do wrong?

Yep, I think the same, but it’s not helped. $( reinstalled twice. :frowning:

Maybe if you open Android Studio once it will ask you to accept te agreements ? or try packing running the engine as admin

Better yet (IMHO) download NDK r14b separately in the first place, appoint UE to it (in Project Settings->Platforms->Android SDK) and downgrade your SDK below 25.2.X (you probably have 26.X.X) to avoid further problems.

It start work after I change the SDK destination to the location from Android Studio, not from NVPACK

if you already accept the license agreements, try to delete the “android-sdk-license” file in your android-sdk-windows / licenses directory. and accepts the sdk license again in project settings → android.
if the problem persists, disable “enable grade instead of ant” in project settings → android

Can you please tell me what do you mean by the Android Studio location ?
Thanks

I have installed Android Studio, and separated folder for Android SDK location.

I disabled “Enable Gradle instead of Ant” in the Project Settings, and it worked! What’s the reason on keeping that on that breaks the building process?

I ran into the same situation but complaining about the Build-Tools. It’s strange that it mentions version 24.0.2 while 24.0.1 is what is installed (clean install of CodeWorks)

LogPlayLevel: Making .apk with Gradle...
LogPlayLevel: Observed package id 'build-tools;24.0.0' in inconsistent location 'E:\Android_Projects\Libraries\CodeWorks\android-sdk-windows\build-tools\24.0.1' (Expected 'E:\Android_Projects\Libraries\CodeWorks\android-sdk-windows\build-tools\24.0.0')
LogPlayLevel: Observed package id 'build-tools;24.0.0' in inconsistent location 'E:\Android_Projects\Libraries\CodeWorks\android-sdk-windows\build-tools\24.0.1' (Expected 'E:\Android_Projects\Libraries\CodeWorks\android-sdk-windows\build-tools\24.0.0')
LogPlayLevel: FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
LogPlayLevel: * What went wrong:
LogPlayLevel: A problem occurred configuring project ':app'.
LogPlayLevel: > You have not accepted the license agreements of the following SDK components:
LogPlayLevel: [Android SDK Build-Tools 24.0.2].
LogPlayLevel: Before building your project, you need to accept the license agreements and complete the installation of the missing components using the Android Studio SDK Manager.
LogPlayLevel: Alternatively, to learn how to transfer the license agreements from one workstation to another, go to http://d.android.com/r/studio-ui/export-licenses.html

For me, the problem was solved by installing Android Studio on top of NVPACK.

1. Downloaded Android Studio
  2. Installed Android Studio. She found a folder with the Android SDK installed, I did not change it.
  3. Removed the license from / android-sdk-windows / licenses.
  4. Accepted the license in Ue4 again.
  5. Everything works

It worked but I had to do some more steps to work with grade enabled. When I deleted the license and build the package it wasn’t working, I had to delete my Binaries, Intermediate and Saved folders, start the project, accept the license and make a Full Rebuild.

You need to accept the Android License. Go in the Project Settings → Android and click the button to accept

Documentation

Its saying its missing Android Support Repository license, for some reason codeworks did not save license for it. One way is to open Android SDK manager in C:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\tools located by default. And update Android Support Repository to get license saved.

I can’t find the Android SDK manager at that location. I found a sdkmanager.bat file at C:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\tools\bin, though running that doesn’t seem to do anything. Installing Android Studio and pointing UE4 to the SDK downloaded through Android Studio also didn’t work for me. Nor did copying over the license generated by Android Studio. I managed to find the Android SDK manager, but it points to the wrong directory. Do you have any other ideas for possible fixes? I’m just reverting back to ant for now, but I would like the reduced build times through gradle.

under tools folder run android.bat to open Android SDK manager

Thanks for the help! I finally got it to build using gradle after following your instructions. I’d recommend this method since it seems like the least amount of work (better than downloading Android Studio and another copy of the SDK)

Disabling “Enable Gradle instead of Ant” fixed the issue for me. That said, is there any reason to choose Gradle over Ant? If there’s a significant reason why Gradle should be used, a fix would be preferred to a work-around, IMO.

best solution for me, thank you!