Very low FPS in widget editor

I have just started new ue4 project and noticed that I have very low FPS in widget editor.

My PC: i5-6600, GTX 960, 16 GB DDR4, SSD 128 GB

Video:

I can’t also use CTRL+A in asset explorer/widget editor. I don’t know if it’s a bug or not.

Odd, can you reproduce it in a new project? Or does it only affect your project?

I was trying to establish circumstances first.

The first step I’d take would be to make a copy of the project and delete the Intermediate and Saved folders. That might just do it. If it does not help, see if you can figure out whether it happens for one widget only or all of them. Does it happen to newly created widgets, too?

Ctrl+A should select either all folders in the Content Browser or all items in a select folder. This should also apply to widget Hierarchy tab. Can you tab out and ctrl+a items in windows folders or is it only UE4 that’s misbehaving?

Moderator (or someone, idk) can close the topic, I think everything is fine with engine right now. Thanks for help.

PS: I didn’t mean CTRL+A doesn’t work, I meant a mouse select ^^

In another (fresh) project, bug is gone. Idk what’s wrong with the first one. You didn’t fix bug, but anyway you helped me a lot by telling me to create new project :slight_smile:

I’m leaving this topic/question here for ~3 days, if bug comes back, I will write again.

You can mark it as resolved yourself by clicking the icon under the upvote/downvote.