How do i get the level blueprint as a target

how do i get the level blueprint as a target as like a variable see picture below…

6897-level_blueprint_target.png

so if anyone could please help me i would be very thankful :slight_smile:

Grab target and drop it on empty space, it should show you all possible connections

Tell what you want to do more precisely and/or post a screenshot, that would give us more information to give you a proper solution.

Then search :stuck_out_tongue: try different keywords in search “level” and other, has what i’m doing and i don’t ask anyone on anwserhub which function to use

Thanks for helping but your not answering my question, instead your just re asking what i just asked and encase im a little confusing .ill ask again. What from those possible connections is the level blueprint for example MyHUD :slight_smile:

as you asks :slight_smile:

6924-targets.png

But the only thing is i would like that target to be a “level blueprint” not my hud :slight_smile: thanks for trying to help

He already said what he wants. He wants access to level blueprint instance (ULevel) that he whats to use with interface target

Anybody ever figure this out?

There is no way to access level blueprint from other objects, but you can override it class in C++. You need to design you game in the way that you dont need to call anything in level blueprint

Most of the time if you need to communicate with the level blueprint, then you’re doing something in the level blueprint that you should probably be doing in the game mode instead. The game mode you can get from just about anything with a “get game mode” node and cast it to your game mode type.