Crash : Index>=0 && Index

Got once this crash once when trying to load my project’s main map that have sublevels. When editor loads, smaller map is loaded and havent got any crashes with that. There crash logs are included in the logs.zip. There is few other unrelated crashes that are from known issue. I dont know how reproduce this crash.

Assertion failed: Index>=0 && Index<NumBits [File:D:\Build\++UE4+Release-4.12+Compile\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Containers\BitArray.h] [Line: 534] 

[link text][1] [1]: 95239-logs.zip (560 KB)

Hello SaOk,

After looking at the logs, there wasn’t any information that stood out that would indicate exactly what caused the crash. If you are able to reproduce the crash again, please provide the logs once more, as well as the Callstack, Machine ID, and please send the Crash Report.

In order to investigate this crash, I’ll need either repro steps for a clean project, or a project that can consistently reproduce the crash as a last resort if you can not reproduce it in a clean project.

Please feel free to reopen this issue at any time if you are able to provide more information regarding when the crash is occurring.

Have a great day