Crash: "Attempting to replace an object that hasn't been fully loaded"

Alright, so this issue only started occurring once I disabled the collision testing on the third person character’s camera boom. When I got to click play (in the editor), it’ll freeze for a moment and then crash.

Here’s my logs: Unreal Engine Error · GitHub

Strangely enough, after I restored the project to the latest autosave, the camera collisions were enabled - and yet it continues to crash…

I would appreciate any help I can get – this is an assignment project. I do have recent backups, however, so it’s not a huge disaster if the world’s unusable. (This crash has only started occurring in t he computer lab today, I’ll be testing if this happens on my home PC soon)

Thanks in advance,

Hello Andy1ne0,

I was not able to reproduce this issue on our end. I have a few questions for you that will help narrow down what issue it is that you are experiencing.

Quick questions:

1. Can you reproduce this issue in a clean project?
  2. If so, could you provide a detailed list of step to reproduce this issue on our end?
  3. Could you provide screen shots of any blueprints that may be involved in issue?

Hey Rudy,

I apologize, but I don’t really have time to try recreating this issue. I’ve decided to simply fall back to my next-latest backup and re-implement the new functionality I’d added (there weren’t any blueprints that could have affected it). Thank you for helping though.

Hello Andy1ne0,

I understand, I will be marking your last comment as the answer for now. If you have more time in the future and you would like to reopen this post with more information please feel free to do so. Thank you for your time and information

Make it a great day