4.1 Preview build unstable with Nvidia Beta driver 337.50

Greetings everyone. I am using 4.1 Preview Build, everything was exterememly fine with it un til today I got this, when trying to chnage the tab and eveerything was shaking and did not stop:

At the start when choosing between ope project tab and new project tab:

Inside the editor when trying to click on any function or tab:

I don’t know, today i downloaded the latest nVidia 337.50 Beta driver and since then everything went crazy. Does it mean your engine is not compatible with future nVidia drivers?

Hi ,

Have you seen this in every project you have worked on today or a single project? Would you also mind posting your dxdiag here so we can take a look and see what might be going on? Thank you!

The problem was global to everything I did. I just got back to the old driver and everything went fine. It seems your Engine is not compatible with this new Nvidia Driver or vice versa. Sorry I could not provide you with dxdiag because I reisntalled my old driver, I have to uninstall it, then instal the new driver again which doesn’t work with UE then uninstall it and go back to previous one :(. I hope you contact nVidia to find out.

This is the dxdiag I have currently, since I went back to using 335.23. Like I said I uninstalled 337.50 because it gets me those errors and clumsy screen.

I hope you find a solution with the new driver because I wnat to use it. Thankslink text

Can you get me the dxdiag that you have currently. You listed the 337.50 Beta so we can have a look at what might be occurring with the rest of your specs. Thank you!

I don’t know, today i downloaded the
latest nVidia 337.50 Beta driver and
since then everything went crazy. Does
it mean your engine is not compatible
with future nVidia drivers?

Hi , beta drivers are buggy / incomplete / untested future drivers. We don’t recommend running the engine on anything but the latest approved WHQL drivers. You’re welcome to run on beta drivers, but we can’t guarantee the performance of anything in the engine on them. If you do find things like the craziness above, you should definitely report them to Nvidia so that they can correct the issue in their drivers.

Cheers,
(Epic Games)