MacOS freeze on Creating Collision 100%

Branch: I guess binary as i’m following video tutorial.
Build version:4.7.3
Detailed description of issue:
I’m following video tutorial for a second time: Endless runner with Blueprints, part3, time:6:18
Endless Runner: Creating Obstacles | 03 | v4.7 Tutorial Series | Unreal Engine - YouTube[link text][1]
on Tab: SM_Rock (as it is explained in video)
selecting menu: collision->Auto Convex Collision
Details all by default:
Convex Decomposition:
Max Hulls:4(default)
Max Hull Verts: 12(default)
now my macbook showing: Creating Collision-100%
MacOS froze for more than 10 min.
Unreal Editor process in Activity manager Not Responding
Screenshot: attached:

System Specs: Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro8,3
Processor Name: Intel Core i7
Processor Speed: 2,2 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 4
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 6 MB
Memory: 16 GB
MacOS:Yosemite 10.10.2

attaching also dump file, sorry there is no diagnostics.txt file for this project.

Hi edmundovic,

This is a known issue that we’ve been waiting to fix until we implement V-HACD into engine. I’ve reopened bug report we have for it with current status (UE-6328), and I’ll let you know when I see an update on it.

great, as it is really interesting and competitive engine. Indie developers gateway to paradise. Keep changing world guys. Cheers.

I’d also love to be kept in loop about this! Following same video and had same exact problem.

I believe vHACD was enabled on Mac for 4.8. Can you test in 4.8 Preview 4 and let me know if you still encounter this issue? Thanks!

so far nothing changed. Stuck Creating Collision in endless loop. Have to force quit Unreal Editor.

I haven’t been able to reproduce this in 4.8 Preview 4. Can you reproduce this in a new project, or only your current project? What are you setting Accuracy and Max Hull Verts to? If you can recreate in a new project, please and attach static mesh with which this occurs so I can test it here. Thanks!

everything works like a charm.
It seams that I was working on 4.7.6.
So obviously fix is simple:
On Epic Games Launcher press +Add Versions;
select latest version, in my case latest is 4.8.1.
open project, agree to open copy that will be converted for latest engine version, and that’s it.

Thanks