After updating to v4.7.3, the UE can not connect the Android console anymore

Inorder to solve this problem, i have made sometest including deleting and reinstalling the UE 4.7.3, installing the 4.6.1 version, trying connect other android console.
In the last i have found something interesting:
When i open both 4.7.3 and 4.6.1 at the same time with one computer, i found the 4.7.3 can find the android console in the launch (but device list is still empty) while 4.6.1 can find the console.
the screenshot like this: the pic below is my screeshot from which i have dual screen set with one pc.

Here is my project Session Log file, which is Version 4.7.3
[link text][2]

i think that there is maybe a little bug in version 4.7.3.
Please help me solve this problem. I wantto design an acting game in android console, the latest version of UE could help me easily to accomplish.
thank you a lot.

Hi tony_99,

Can you attach to this thread your DefaultEngine.ini files? Or if you like you can PM me the file through the forums. Thanks very much!

hello, i think i have solved this problem through this:
1st, I have carefully read the document and downloaded the usb driver from Samsung US (not from China, it is important).
2nd, I have installed the software like some kind of Sandyphone assistant which helps me connect the phone quickly.
All above work finished, i opened the UE and connected my phone, there was some error infor from assistant software about the conflict.
3rd, ignored it and UE4.7.3 still did not found the phone. this last maybe 5 minutes, then the miracle was happening: the UE 4.7.3 has recognized my phone!

So i have unstalled the UE 4.6 and the assistant software, the UE 4.7.3 still worked!

Yesterday i generated one apk file to my phone and found some other problem: the UE system can not recognize the chinese character if i have named the project in chinese.

If all above information could give you some help when you met the same situation like me, i will feel so happy.

@wittlief,
i can not upload the ini files here, pls give me your email address, i will send it to you ASAP.
thx a lot