DM/physics problem in 4.7.3

When I use the mobile preview, all is good. When I push the app to a Nexus 9 physics and DM no longer function. Too other people has have had the same error on the Nexus 9.

Hi ,

This is not specific to the Nexus 9, but to mobile in general. APEX and PhysX Cloth and Destruction are not supported on Mobile yet. At the moment this is backlogged, but planned at some point. You can see the status on our Public Trello Board here: Trello

While it’s no a bug that the DM is not working on mobile, as this is expected at the moment, I’ve entered a ticket (UE-12323) to prevent destructible meshes from working in the Mobile Preview.

Thank you for reporting this.

, are you saying this is a bug. When the app is push to any mobile phone the DM do not work??? And someone is working on it.

The problem you reported is that DMs do not work on Mobile. That is not a bug, but a limitation because the functionality has not been implemented into the engine. It’s a planned task for the future, but that’s probably a ways off though.

The bug here is that the mobile previewer is allowing DMs to work when it should just not allow them to work or fracture. That’s the bug that I’ve reported.

I hope that helps explain what’s going on.