Marketplace wrong currency

So, basically, there is a problem with the marketplace. I think it happend after the last update. The currency changed from Dollar to Euro (I’m in poland). Now I tried to buy something on the marketplace and I get an error. In the log it sais it’s the wrong currency for my country:

[2014.12.06-16.12.54:950][ 0]LogOnline:Warning: MCP: CheckoutOrder request failed. Invalid response. code=409 error={
“errorCode” : “errors.com.epicgames.ecommerce.payment.payment_method_not_supported”,
“errorMessage” : “Payment method [CREDITCARD] not supported by gateway [CHASE] with currency [EUR] in country [PL] of merchant group [UE].”,
“messageVars” : [ “CREDITCARD”, “CHASE”, “EUR”, “PL”, “UE” ],
“numericErrorCode” : -1,
“originatingService” : “orderprocessor”
}
[2014.12.06-16.12.54:951][ 0]FPurchaseCommand::PurchaseError ErrorType=CheckoutOrder Code=E80-3210-0 ErrorStr=Invalid response. code=409 error={
“errorCode” : “errors.com.epicgames.ecommerce.payment.payment_method_not_supported”,
“errorMessage” : “Payment method [CREDITCARD] not supported by gateway [CHASE] with currency [EUR] in country [PL] of merchant group [UE].”,
“messageVars” : [ “CREDITCARD”, “CHASE”, “EUR”, “PL”, “UE” ],
“numericErrorCode” : -1,
“originatingService” : “orderprocessor”
}

Same problem here

Me too :wink:

Please fix it folks =)

Poland is not in Euro currency zone so I think we should pay in Dollars.

Actually, that is the problem. The launcher tries to pay in euros, but the epic side, which makes the actuall payment, at epics servers, doesn’t let poland pay in euros. Because poland is dollar. That’s why it doesn’t work.

But on license payment Poland take place in euros too.

To ja nie wiem :slight_smile: Wybieram Polskę i od razu mi się Euro pojawia.

My license was always paid in dollars.

Hi everyone,

We are looking into this and we will post back as soon as possible.

Thanks,

TJ

Hi everyone,

You should all now be able to make purchases again. We’re sorry for the inconvenience. If you would like to know a little more about why the issue occurred, please take a look at the post below.

Cheers,

TJ