How to import old projects to fresh UE4 install

I’ve reinstalled my Windows 7, and UE4. Now, how do I import my old projects into UE4 to show under “My Projects”? I can open them if I open engine and instead “create new” go to “open” tab. Tried searching but came up with no answers. THX!

Hey heraSK-

If you create a new project it should create a file path that it will save that project and future projects to (I believe the folder name is defaulted to Unreal Projects). If you move your previous projects into that folder they should show up in the list.

Cheers

run the engine from the launcher then select browse then find you’re project to open it.
after you’ve opened and closed the project you must restart the launcher to see it in the Library

thank you. I’ve created new project in my old project folder, restarted the launcher and all others showed up! :wink:

thank you. that worked too. didn’t realize I had to restart the launcher for project to become visible. opening each project one by one would also do the trick, but 's solution does that quicker. :wink: