4.6 - GitSetup do not download all dependencies

I tried to download 4.5 fro, github into fresh directory and use GitSetup.
I can’t generate visual studio project because of missing dependencies.

Regardless I tried to build engine and:

1>------ Build started: Project: UnrealBuildTool, Configuration: Development Any CPU ------
2>------ Skipped Build: Project: MobileDeviceInterface, Configuration: Development Any CPU ------
2>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
3>------ Skipped Build: Project: Distill, Configuration: Development Any CPU ------
3>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
4>------ Skipped Build: Project: iPhonePackager, Configuration: Development Any CPU ------
4>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
5>------ Skipped Build: Project: DeploymentServer, Configuration: Development Any CPU ------
5>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1697,5): warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "RPCUtility". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
1>D:\Unreal\UnrealEngine-4.6\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\System\RPCUtilHelper.cs(10,7,10,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'RPCUtility' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
6>------ Build started: Project: AutomationTool, Configuration: Development Any CPU ------
7>------ Skipped Build: Project: BlankProgram, Configuration: Development_Program x64 ------
(...)
26>  UnrealBuildTool.exe not found in ..\..\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe 
26>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(38,5): error MSB3073: The command "D:\Unreal\UnrealEngine-4.6\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat ActionRPGGameEditor Win64 Development "D:\Unreal\ActionRPGGame\ActionRPGGame.uproject"" exited with code 999.
6>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1697,5): warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "RPCUtility". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
6>CSC : error CS0006: Metadata file 'D:\Unreal\UnrealEngine-4.6\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe' could not be found
28>  UnrealBuildTool.exe not found in ..\..\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe 
28>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(38,5): error MSB3073: The command "D:\Unreal\UnrealEngine-4.6\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat UE4Editor Win64 Development" exited with code 999.
29>------ Build started: Project: AutomationScripts.Automation, Configuration: Development Any CPU ------
30>------ Build started: Project: IOS.Automation, Configuration: Development Any CPU ------
31>------ Build started: Project: Linux.Automation, Configuration: Development Any CPU ------
31>CSC : error CS0006: Metadata file 'D:\Unreal\UnrealEngine-4.6\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\AutomationTool.exe' could not be found
31>CSC : error CS0006: Metadata file 'D:\Unreal\UnrealEngine-4.6\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe' could not be found
32>------ Build started: Project: Mac.Automation, Configuration: Development Any CPU ------
29>CSC : error CS0006: Metadata file 'D:\Unreal\UnrealEngine-4.6\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\AutomationTool.exe' could not be found
29>CSC : error CS0006: Metadata file 'D:\Unreal\UnrealEngine-4.6\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe' could not be found
33>------ Build started: Project: Win.Automation, Configuration: Development Any CPU ------
34>------ Build started: Project: Android.Automation, Configuration: Development Any CPU ------
32>CSC : error CS0006: Metadata file 'D:\Unreal\UnrealEngine-4.6\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\AutomationTool.exe' could not be found
32>CSC : error CS0006: Metadata file 'D:\Unreal\UnrealEngine-4.6\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe' could not be found
30>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1697,5): warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "RPCUtility". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
30>CSC : error CS0006: Metadata file 'D:\Unreal\UnrealEngine-4.6\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\AutomationTool.exe' could not be found
30>CSC : error CS0006: Metadata file 'D:\Unreal\UnrealEngine-4.6\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe' could not be found
35>------ Build started: Project: HTML5.Automation, Configuration: Development Any CPU ------
33>CSC : error CS0006: Metadata file 'D:\Unreal\UnrealEngine-4.6\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\AutomationTool.exe' could not be found
33>CSC : error CS0006: Metadata file 'D:\Unreal\UnrealEngine-4.6\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe' could not be found
35>CSC : error CS0006: Metadata file 'D:\Unreal\UnrealEngine-4.6\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\AutomationScripts\AutomationScripts.Automation.dll' could not be found
35>CSC : error CS0006: Metadata file 'D:\Unreal\UnrealEngine-4.6\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\AutomationTool.exe' could not be found
35>CSC : error CS0006: Metadata file 'D:\Unreal\UnrealEngine-4.6\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe' could not be found
34>CSC : error CS0006: Metadata file 'D:\Unreal\UnrealEngine-4.6\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\AutomationScripts\AutomationScripts.Automation.dll' could not be found
34>CSC : error CS0006: Metadata file 'D:\Unreal\UnrealEngine-4.6\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\AutomationTool.exe' could not be found
34>CSC : error CS0006: Metadata file 'D:\Unreal\UnrealEngine-4.6\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe' could not be found

I tried to build tools from programs section individually, bur I got more or less the same result.

Hi,

We are in the process of testing the GitSetup.bat file as a replacement for the dependency files that were required for previous source code builds of the Engine. As you can see, it still has some problems, and we appreciate you bringing them to our attention. I just downloaded the 4.6 source code that is current as of about 4 hours ago, and the GitSetup.bat file failed to complete successfully, so there are still some issues that will prevent you from being able to build the Engine from the 4.6 branch.

I just wanted to provide a quick update. I pulled down the source code for the 4.6 branch that is current as of about 2 hours ago. The GitSetup.bat file has been replaced with Setup.bat, and it appears to be downloading the dependency files correctly. I was able to build the Engine successfully.

Please be aware that this branch is still under development and is not fully tested, so it may be unstable.